- Excessive bleeding can effect how well your skin takes the pigment and how long the pigment will hold. Certain medications can effect how much you bleed, and the healing process. It is crucial that you disclose this information prior to your appointment so we know what to expect.
- Do not take Aspirin or Ibuprofen for pain relief for up to 48 hours prior to your appointment as this thins the blood.
- Alcohol and caffeine (including all caffeinated energy drinks) and fish oil or ingestible oils up to 1 week before.
- Please minimise drinking water for up to three four hours prior to your appointment.
- If you have oily skin please thoroughly exfoliate the week prior and on the morning of you appointment.
A full consultation about what look you wish to achieve will be done prior to commencing on the day. Please think about the look you wish to achieve but keep in mind certain techniques are suited to different skin types and clients without hair (over plucked brows). In this case cosmetic tattoo or combo brows are best suited as opposed to the microblading.We will guide you through what will be best suited for your facial shape, skin type, eye shape, style and colour analysis for your specific skin tone.
- Do not have botox to any areas 3 weeks prior to your appointment.
- Do not expose yourself to any sun or sunbed two weeks prior or have a sunburned face.
- Do not have any type of facials or peels 2 weeks prior to your treatment.
- Discontinue Vitamin A/ Retinol products one month prior to your treatment and two weeks after the procedure.
- Do not use AHA skin care products on your forehead, two weeks prior to and after your procedure.
- Do not workout on the day of your procedure.
- Electrolysis treatments should be performed no less than five days prior to your enhancement.
- Do not take fish oil or Vitamin E one week prior (natural blood thinners).
- Do not discontinue any medication before consulting your doctor.
- IPL laser removal should be performed no less than two weeks prior to your enhancement.
- Ensure you have followed your preparation instructions to avoid disappointment.
- Feel free to wear your normal make up to your appointment.
- Avoid alcohol intake and smoking to a minimum 24 hours prior to your appointment. We recommend 7 days for best results.
A non refundable deposit of 50% is payable upon booking your appointment.The balance payment is due on the day in the salon, prior to commencing service. We accept the following methods of payment: Cash | Visa Debit | Credit Card | American Express | Afterpay.
- Yourself – We require that clients coming in for cosmetic tattoo or microblading procedures come alone as this avoids distraction, allowing better one on one communication to achieve the best possible result in a relaxed environment. Unfortunately this includes children not being able to attend this appointment.
- Sunglasses to protect your fresh tattoo when leaving the salon.
- Your contact lens case, to store your lenses if you wear any.
- Headphones – To listen to music to relax, we strongly discourage talking during the tattoo procedure, ensuring there is minimal movement and distraction for the technician to focus on crating the best possible result.
Cosmetic tattoo enhancements require multiple application sessions. To achieve the best results you will need to book in a second appointment six weeks after the initial application. The complimentary appointment must be within 12 weeks of your initial appointment and is the clients responsibility to pre arrange on the day of your initial appointment.Please make sure you are not late for your appointment. Plan your trip and leave ample time to arrive, park and for any heavy traffic. More than 15 mins late you will automatically forfeit your appointment as well as your booking fee.
- One weeks NOTICE IS REQUIRED TO CANCEL OR CHANGE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- If your notice falls outside the 7 days period your deposit will be forfeited.
Thank you for taking the time to read through the care instructions and please feel free to ask any questions prior to your appointment. We look forward to meeting you.Kind regards,